<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 05, 2007

promos are O V E R. did anyone hear me? i said promos are OVER OVER OVER.


:DDDDDDDDDDDD



super super happy. but, after this, the game would step up [if i dont retain, that is. PUI PUI TOUCH WOOD]. already 2 exams and it's already so tough. can you imagine if it's FOUR exams, which is what we're gonna go through next yr?? 1 exam each term. OMG SOMEONE JUST KILL ME WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS ROUTE HUH SOMEONE TELL ME WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?



anyway, old man's ppr was all right, i guess. i studied so hard for the DT model and yet i didnt choose that qn. -_-"


to celebrate the ending of the bloody promos, me, Jia Qi, Lu Ting and Jia Ru met in BUGIS! we were practically starving. i didnt eat anything yet to save all my stomach space for Seoul Garden, haha.



yes, we went to Seoul Garden to eat, cos they had the student price. Jia Qi is officially known as the Prawn Woman. i think she ate like fifty prawns PLUS after that she ate prawn crackers some more. scully tonight the King Of Prawns come and haunt her or something. haha, can you imagine prawn yuan guis [um, i think it's translated as ghosts that didnt rest in peace or something. :x]??



Lu Ting is the Fish Woman, she kept eating lots of fish. Jia Ru is the.. um..... i dont know. she ate all of everything. Chicken Woman?



i'm the Crabstick Woman. haha.


we ate until we almost exploded. Wo Yao Kuai Le by A*Mei is officially changed to Wo Yao Da Bian and it is my da bian song. :D



then Jia Ru went off to meet her friend so the rest of us went SHOPPING. :) yes, retail therapy ROCKS. the spirit of shopping which is present in all girls have been suppresed for a long time, it was bursting to come out.



we walked first frm Bugis Junction to Bugis Street. walk walk walk until legs damn pain. i'm super pissed off. we took lots of great photos and i cant figure my stupid phone out, hence the photos shall have to rest in peace.



OMG AM I SMART OR WHAT. i have finally figured my phone out. YAY! haha. the littlest things that make me happy. :p

me and Jia Qi at the cafe in Bugis Street. we're resting our weary feet.




anyway. back to shopping. had great satisfaction. bought 1 short sleeved cardigan, 1 two-piece top, and a white flowy-tunic top frm TopShop.

retail therapy rocks! Junior is not included in my purchases, thank you very much.

outside Bugis Junction cam-whoring. :D
Jia Qi tried to kiss me like in the above photo, and i was like, "why are you always trying to kiss me??" and then she went, "ok lor! dont kiss then dont kiss!"

we started to ignore each other. kua kua~

OMG look at my eyebags man. stupid promos. and i think i look like a hamburger. :x

our classic pose, ACT DAO.
wheee my favourite photo. :)
the only regret is i didnt find any shorts. :( i cant wait for training to start. although it'll be torturous and everytime i think of training i'd start thinking abt it being like dragonboat's training, i cant help it. i think i've gained like 5 kg since the beginning of promos. this is so depressing!



oh yes. the bus ride home was a torture too [why is everything a torture nowadays]. some stupid woman, stood so bloody near me and everytime the bus jerked she'd lose her balance and step on my toes with her bloody heel. and i was wearing open-toed shoes ok. the fact that she lost her balance and stepped on my toes so many times wasnt the thing that pissed me off.

she knew she stepped on my toes. she even glanced backwards. but she didnt even say sorry.

WTF NO MANNERS AH!?


if looks could kill i think i would have been a murderer by now. if it's one thing that pisses me off, it's ppl who are rude and have no manners at all. besides empty promises, of course. but that's beside the point. BAH.


plus my feet were already hurting like siao frm walking all over Bugis and there were no seats so i had to stand for 45 mins. double BAH.

but it's all right, thank goodness for retail therapy that has soothed my anger. if not i would have accidentally-on-purpose pushed that woman off the bus. HEH HEH.


fuck it, all rude ppl should be exiled to the sun.
WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.
now that my phone is no longer driving me nuts, Chewww has taken over that role. she's driving me crazy online.
Lady J says:
nice??
Lady J says:
Lady J
Lady J says:
gt umbrella somemore lei
This is how I disappear. says:
haha
This is how I disappear. says:
ella ella ella eh eh eh
Lady J says:
selina hebe
Lady J says:
ella
Lady J says:
wahaha!
This is how I disappear. says:
ha. ha. ha. chewww
Lady J says:
waHA HA ang
This is how I disappear. says:
siao
Lady J says:
i bored till siao liao
This is how I disappear. says:
yeah i can see that
Lady J says:
ang's eyes big enough to see
Lady J says:
wahaha!
This is how I disappear. says:
OMG you're really mad
Lady J says:
tyty
Lady J says:
i'm mad chewww remember?
This is how I disappear. says:
my phone nvr drive me nuts
This is how I disappear. says:
your turn to drive me nuts izit
This is how I disappear. says:
no you're chewww nuts!!
Lady J says:
yeah~i'm driving u NUTS wid me. wahaha
This is how I disappear. says
yeah lor! i ignore you then you know
Lady J says:*sob*~~~ang's gonna ignore me!~~
Lady J says:*cry*~~~~~
Lady J says:
ang so bad
This is how I disappear. says:
kua kua~
Lady J says:
ang ki siao alr
This is how I disappear. says:
kua kua~
This is how I disappear. says:
you got your wish then
This is how I disappear. says:
kua kua~
Lady J says:
wa lau eh
Lady J says:
u made me laugh till cant control liao
This is how I disappear. says:
kua kua~~~~~~~
This is how I disappear. says:
serves you right kua kua KUA~~
Lady J says:
WA stop it la. kua ur head
Lady J says:
ang sia siao liao(lau lau's tai chi)
This is how I disappear. says:
kua kua kua kua kua kua kua kua kua
Lady J says:
u really Siao ah
haha Chewww are you happy now? luckily i'm SO nice, if not i'd put the wonderful photos of your indian dance here. :D

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
9:49 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you